- Riders will enjoy a protected peloton riding experience, optimising rider safety with professionally trained moto outriders.
- Over the three days we will have Sprint and King of the Mountain competitions where riders will be awarded points at the end of the event we will be awarding prizes for King of the Mountains and best Sprinter.
- During the ride we will have motorbike outriders, plus vehicles supporting and protecting the riders. Mechanical support will be available throughout the rides for any punctures and other mechanical failures. Tubes are on us, any other parts for your own account.
- Watering and feeding points will be positioned at suitable points along the rides for you to stock up on carbs and liquids, our partners will provide their products plus we will have some healthy locally sourced food.
- The start venue is the charming Montagu Country Hotel, 27 Bath Street
- A number of ride Captains will be part of the Pelotons who will be there to help set the pace, ride at the front if necessary and pull anyone who has dropped back for any reason back into the Peloton
- Dedicated ambulance with qualified paramedics to follow the tour for the duration of the event in case any medical attention is required.
- Masseuses will be available to help with any niggles and/or tired legs at the end of the days ride.